- Dyslexia: Intensive one-on-one instruction in any or all areas depending on the child's need: Phonological Awareness, Phonemic Awareness, Phonics, Vocabulary, Comprehension, and Fluency.
- Dyscalculia: Intensive one-on-one instruction in one or more areas, depending on the child's need: Computation and Fluency, Vocabulary Instruction, Comprehension of Word Problems, and Number Sense, and other areas in which your child needs support.
- Dysgraphia: Intensive one-on-one instruction in one or more areas: visual-motor control, writing fluency, and written expression
- Learning Strategies and Study Skills: One-on-one instruction in how to: take and use notes effectively in specific subjects; process information and apply skills to new situations; generalize skills and concepts across multiple settings; self-evaluate learning by helping him/her set, review, and revise goals; self-monitor learning
- Organizational Strategies: One-on-one instruction on how to: organize a notebook; identify and implement teacher(s) expectations; use a planner/calendar to keep track of due dates, appointments; organize school and class materials; develop and maintain a daily routine; set and progress monitor goals
- Self-monitoring and self-advocacy: One-on-one instruction in how to: ask for help and clarification, establish and maintain boundaries, establish, monitor, and reflect on short and long term goals
- Regulating Emotions and Developing Cognitive Flexibility: One-on-one instruction in how to: identify emotions, their triggers, and their consequences; understanding another person's point-of-view; mind-shift when unexpected changes in routines occur; work through perseveration or "getting stuck" on a specific thought, person, or event
- Subject-Specific: This service is designed to help students with specific assignments: homework/classwork, upcoming class assessments or exams, assigned projects or papers
- Florida Standards Assessment Prep : FSA English Language Arts (grades 3-10); FSA Mathematics (grades 3-10); FSA Writing (grades 4-10); Florida Standards Assessment- Science Grades 5 and 8; Retained grade 10 or grades11-12 students who have not yet met the grade 10 ELA graduation requirement